Delphina Ear Trumpet Labs
New from ETL, Delphina is a Myrtle in the body of an Edwina, perfect for customers who want a gather-round single mic in a smaller form factor.
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close to medium distance use on the most difficult stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
On stage and in studio for vocals, close-miking acoustic instruments (guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle), drum overheads, electric guitar cabinets.
Milk Carton Kids, Andra Day, Bryan Sutton, Della Mae, Delta Rae, Foghorn Stringband, Gaby Moreno, Hot Rize, Hudson Taylor, Jerry Douglas, Joe Henry, Joel Savoy and Jesse Lége, Sierra Hull
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.9dB (11 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <14 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 3/4” x 4” x 1 3/4”; head is 3” in diameter
- View product info with polar pattern & frequency plot