Tax included Shipped in 24/48hrs
4-string set designed for instruments with scales from 23 to 26 inches (66 cm)
Compared to all traditional elastomer strings suitable for bass ukuleles , Thunderbrown strings offers several advantages:
- They do not show the so called ‘sausaging effect‘ (strings pulled by hand change their diameter permanently).
- They are made from plant-derived bio-elastomers.
- The metal added to the plastic blend in micronised copper form is minimal in the first string and maximal in the fourth string: this ensures perfect acoustic homogeneity of the set.
- The strings guarantee perfect finger slide on the left hand.
- The diameter is small enough to be comparable to standard wound strings of the acoustic bass guitars.
- The sound is so powerful that they can be installed on instruments with traditional soundboard (i.e. not solid top) and played without amplification.
- The string tension has been increased compared to that of our Thundergut, Thunderblack and Thundered strings.