* Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
* Mahogany back and sides
* Natural high-gloss finish
* Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
* Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
* East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
* Dovetail neck/body joint
* Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
* Bone nut and saddle
* Black pickguard
* Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
* Nut width: 1 11/16"
* Scale length: 25.5"
* Shop Adjusted
read the reviews...
Watch our demos onYouTube.